Glittered Gradient Oversized Square Sunglasses, Red/Black/Green
Proposition 65 WARNING: Sunglasses contain bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands, with a renowned reputation for creativity, innovation and Italian craftsmanship.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
- Gucci square sunglasses in acetate.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 55-24-140.
- Gradient lenses; logo script at right.
- Glittered web frame front.
- Interlocking G detail at temples.
- Wide, tapered arms.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Made in Italy.